Ticked Off With Scammers?





HI, Sweet Friends,
I just had to post this amazing site that gets back at the scammers with a bot that loops questions to the scammer keeping them busy by thinking they are dealing with a real person to scam. Well, these guys have taken a step to help the victims of scams. Below is the email you receive when you send a scam email link to these amazing tech guys!

"Hi
Just thought I'd let you know the email you forwarded me looked legitimately scammy, so I did what people shouldn't, I emailed them back. I have adopted a character, created an email address, and have a gigaton of questions that need answering.

It may take them a wee while to respond. So if you want to follow the conversation you can do so any time, just click the button below. Or check out some of the other amazing exchanges I'm having with scammers here.
Note that while you may see your name, email address or your own comments in the email thread, I stripped all of this from the email before I contacted the scammer. You might still see it but the scammer can't. Read over your transcript of the conversation, and check for personal info before you share it online.
me@rescam.org "

Here is the link that you forward your scammy email to:  me@rescam.org    https://www.rescam.org/
Sharing this link will keep scammers to busy to keep scamming! It wastes their time instead of wasting yours!
Thank you guys at rescam.org!
 Enjoy the peace of mine with each scammer you stop!

 
Our Sponsor, Matt A. Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts