Coffee! Coffee! Printable Sign ~ DIY GIFT

Hi Sweet Friends,
I found this printable at my favorite Vintage Image Site, The Graphics Fairy LINK
This particular project was for my Daughter In Love's Coffee Bar.
Source: The Graphics Fairy


I first printed the graphic onto printer paper. I always reuse the printed paper for another project or just for a reference in my own files. This one has been used several times.
Then, I printed it off on a textured, golden card stock that I found at Walmart in a mixed card stock package. Next, I laid the back board of the frame on the front of the printed sign.
I traced around the edge of the board for a nice straight cut line.
Next, I cut away the excess.

Finally, I found an old wooden frame, slightly tattered was good for the sign, and popped it in the back. This frame cost $0.50 at the local thrift.

The gift was a hit! And her coffee bar is coming along nicely. Here are a few more graphics you can see on my Pinterest Collection "Vintage Printables". Make something fun to give today!

The Graphics Fairy has made this printable in mirror image to transfer to glass, wood, or any project you may have! Check out her LINK.
Enjoy!
Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts