Repurposed Picture Frames and More Ideas!


Add a map on top of your mat!

Hi Sweet Friends,
Good Day Everyone!

For those longtime readers, this is a revisited blog. I had many photos & links to sites that didn't want me to feature them. Links were given, but it is what it is...

I have picked up some old picture frames of varying sizes and shapes and wanted to do some DIY ideas with them. Here are a few of the options I have chosen and hope to tackle shortly!

(Photo coming soon!) Above photo frame, wire attached in lines across the back of the frame, secure with tiny eye screws. Attach your photos with close-pins.  Or hang your earrings on the wire!
Very simple idea!
Source

  Here's an idea from   Jaime of Raising Up Rubies
 Spray paint your frame to match your decor! Very clever!


Here is a great idea for your jewelry! I Can Find The Time Blog uses a wooden framed jewelry holder fashioned with a large piece of plastic canvas to hold your earrings, bracelets, and add some pegs for your necklaces. This one is a must do! 
Source
Picture Hanging Ideas
Here is a clever way to hang several "pictures" with multi frames, unique items and sayings for a special wall mural. From Pinterest come the next 4 photos.

Hang a Collection together for a fun & unique look!



I've found so very many ideas for using my old photo frames and I hope you found some ideas here too! 
A Beautiful use of window frames for a backdrop for a wedding, school photos, or even a family portrait!

Fall

 I use seasonal plates, as well as photos to create different looks thru the rooms in our home.




Winter
 One thing I do with my photos, each season I switch out my photos/prints and put current seasonal prints/photos on top.
Spring & Summer
Fall & Winter

 Meaning, if it is Fall, then I have fall theme photos/prints that are in my frames, but in the same frames, behind the Fall ones, there are Christmas, Spring and Summer photos/prints to change up when the seasons change.

These next two photos from Random Thoughts by Gina.
 Gina has so many great ideas, I do hope you drop by her site HERE! She reuses the mantle and a white washed framed mirror to change with the Seasons! Brilliant and such cleaver ideas! She not only decorates for the Holidays, but Seasonal. Here are Valentine's Day and a Winter theme just to show you a glimpse of her styled Framed mirror!
 
 These three photos show how Gina of Random Thoughts takes another look with a mirror and cabinet and transform it through the year! Gina has such classy and imaginative style.
 This final framing idea in this group, is a DIY Bathroom MakeOver where the DIYer has taken and unframed mirror and changed it with a dark frame. A dark framed picture has replaced an unframed print. These dark elements make the room pop on the creamy walls.
Pinterest

 In our entry, I have several "Chocolate" theme Calendar Prints that I have collected. I change them up each Season. Each frame holds 4 prints, and can be easily removed to change for the Season. I found the frames at the ReStore, Habitat For Humanity, locally and each frame is in a different wooden, glassed frame.
Change over to Winter is easy when stacking the 4 photos in each frame! The last one to turn over is the little girl above!

 It is an easy way to change up your decor and keep the photos/prints clean and crisp for displaying later in the next season! Try it, I think you will like it! 


Here is a neat idea from thefamilyceoblog.com for a memo board that can hang photos, keys, notes, memories, etc.
Source


The link above has many more ideas, so check it out when you are done here!
I hope you have gotten the DIY bug on this one! It is an easy way to re-purpose/reuse an old picture frame! Check out the local thrifts and antique shops for photo frames.

MORE LINKS TO GREAT IDEAS!!!
You might also like:
Enjoy!


Our Sponsor!  Custom Gem Cutter

You may also like:

DIY Gallery-Style Photo Wall

52 Quick Hacks ~ Monday Mayhem

Fall Decorating Ideas

DIY Jewelry Holders

Comments

Popular Posts