The Clutter Challenge by Clean Momma

Hey there Sweet Friends!
As Fall is already in full swing here in my part of Colorado, I am gearing up for the indoor cleaning, organizing, and Christmas Present Making. However, upon looking into my "Crafts" room, I could not find what I was looking for without much frustration.
Let's face it, we all have that Clutter Space where we toss things out of sight and out of mind and then dread it when we have to find something in there. Am I right? For us it is my Crafts room and the Garage. Yep, Hubby has his Clutter Space TOO!

THE CLUTTER HANDBOOK Well, today, I am taking the "Clutter Challenge" from Clean Momma. LINK  "THE CLUTTER HANDBOOK is a 50 page pdf guide and resource  designed to take the guesswork out of decluttering your home.  It doesn’t matter if you’re starting from a room you can’t walk into or if you just have a couple of annoying clutter piles, this guide is designed to take you from clutter to decluttered in simple, manageable steps." The handbook is currently $10.00 on the link above. I don't know about you, but $10.00 is a great price to get back some of my sanity! Becky, Clean Momma, has links in this Challenge for 7 days of DeCluttering! Wonderful right? So you can start right now, get a jump on that Christmas Closet, Garage, or pile of clutter any time you have a few minutes.

If you are way farther than I am on my "Clutter Challenge", or have already taken the "Clutter Challenge", there is the "Clutter Challenge Wrap-Up". LINK
 This Wrap-Up is a great way of keeping up on the Clutter.

Because I want to make my "Clutter Challenge" a Habit, I have also downloaded the "Habit Tracker" to keep me going smoothly. This is a FREE Printable and can be found HEREhttps://www.cleanmama.net/category/printables/free-printables-printables
So, join me won't you?
Enjoy!

Custom Gem Cutter Matt A. Dunkle

Comments

Popular Posts