Garden Tips with Videos!

Hi Sweet Friends,
I am always trying to come up with good Garden Tips for easier gardening.
 So I have taken some of my favorites and done quick videos of them for you. I have gathered them all here from my YouTube account so that they are easily accessable. 

Garden Tip #1
Seed Shaker
Here I used a recycled herb container with the preholed lid on as a "shaker" to broadcast seeds in the garden. Great cheap Garden Tip #1. Thanks for watching!


 Garden Tip #2
Quick and Easy Re-potting A Plant 
Here is a quick photo tutorial for the beginning gardener on how to re-pot a plant purchased or grown from seed into a larger final container. Thanks for watching!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFAO9E7rtg

Garden Tip #3
Bundling Herbs
Here is a quick photo slide show of how to do a slip knot to hold a bundle of herbs. Thanks for watching!
I've tried many ways of tying up herbs. This is adjustable as the stems start to dry and slip, making this a perfect way to bundle up drying herbs!
Since YouTube has decided that they would make the photos shuffle instead of the way I organized them with the directions. So, here they are in order... thanks for looking!



I'm reviewing one of my favorite Garden Tools, Fiskars Loopers, on Influenster.com. Click the link for more information. (I have not been paid for this review)
Fiskars 390410-1001 28 in. Forged Steel Bypass Lopper 

  Enjoy!
CJD.Sign


Comments

Popular Posts