Beaded Felt Ornaments - Creative Day Thursday DIY






Hi Sweet Friends!

Today I thought I'd show you what I am doing for my "Fancy" Beaded Ornaments this year.
These will be going out to family as their Christmas Gift. They turned out so pretty, I just had to share them with you!
I used blue felt, white felt, blue & white glass beads, and blue and white floss. Needle & scissors & black marker. I stitched the snow flake in white floss after I drew on the design with a fine tip marker.

 Next I stitched on the sequins and beads.
 Then I stitched the blue felt heart to the white felt heart with the blue floss.
 Then I added the blue seed bead trim.
 Then I wrote "Merry Christmas" and the year "2016" on the back white heart.

 I used a fine tip Sharpe to write on the felt.
I added a blue hang loop of blue seed beads. I then stitched the two white hearts together using the white floss and finished the white bugle bead boarder.
 I added bugle and seed beads to make some crystals coming down from the heart point, just for fun!
 



I haven't given detailed instructions on these others, as I just kinda winged these without patterns and just designed the ideas. 

I tried to find some paper that would help me to lay the designs out, but to no avail. I will continue to look and try to recreate the designs on paper for a later posting. If you know of this beading graph paper and where to find it, be sure to let me know in the comments!

 Enjoy!


CJ

Comments

Popular Posts