How to make Fresh Liquid Stevia


Hi Friends!!

Today we are making Fresh Liquid Stevia. I found this recipe online, but I apologize that I did not record the original location and link. However, that being said, I have written out the recipe here.


One Cup Stevia Leaves, rinsed and packed tightly


One Cup of water.
Pour the water into a small sauce pan.

Put Stevia leaves into the sauce pan with water and bring to boil



Turn off the heat and place a lid or small saucer on top. Let steep for about 20 minutes. Take off lid and let cool. Keep in the refrigerator for use. Keeps up to 5 days. 


I use my Stevia Liquid in my Green tea, Hot Herbal Teas & Green Ice Tea. The color is green, so it is best used in the green tea. I have also used this Stevia Liquid in jelly and fresh squeezed juices. I have enjoyed it in Limeade too!


Here are a few close ups of the Stevia from my garden.


My granddaughter enjoys chewing a Chocolate Mint leaf with a Stevia leaf.

Here is what Stevia looks like growing in the garden.
One Month Old
A Few Months old
So there you have another way to sweeten your life!
Enjoy!


Here are some of the Family!
This is our newest Persian Adopted Kitty.

SaMi our Siamese.

Raider our Greyhound Borzoi.

MattDunke@yahoo.com   Custom Gem Cutter













Comments

Popular Posts