Paper Rose Wreath for Spring ~ Creative Day Thursday!

Photo credit www.bystephanielynn.com

Hi Friends!


I had ran across this "oldie but goodie" blog post from Stephanie @ Stephanie Lynn.com 
and I just had to do one of these Paper Rose Wreaths for my Spring Door!

I had been hanging onto some rather tattered (10yrs old now, daughters books, not appropriate for the grandbabes) books that will work wonderfully for this DIY project!

And since they are paper backs (mostly) I made smaller flowers than Stephanie Lynn did. But mine turned out ok. And it looks good on my door. She made them by, "Starting with the outside of the spiral, roll the paper inward to create the flower shape." Click here for the directions: LINK

I'll update when I get a photo of mine! Just been so busy on my Spring Cleaning!!
Enjoy!


http://customgemcutter.com



Comments

Popular Posts