Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones



Hi Everyone!

Today we are talking about Kidney stones and the pain they cause. There won't be any 'Friday Foods' this week, as I am really not interested in foods of any kind! But I hope you can find relief, as I did, with the sites I've mentioned.

A few days ago I awoke to another case of kidney stone pain and bleeding. I was a bit panicked, but was able to get in to see the Dr. quickly and he was able to help me understand what was going on.

Since I don't normally share these types of personal things, I did want to say that this is my second bout with Kidney Stones. It's no fun and very painful. But there are "medication & treatments" as well as natural ways to eliminate stones. This is for Gall Stones too.

10 Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones

This site states that Lemon, Basil Tea, Water, Magnesium,  Kidney beans, & more will help pass kidney stones.


Rosemary seeped in boiled water is a good remedy for cramping.

I have tried the Lemon,

Basil Tea with Honey,

Mint Tea with Honey,

and 20 glasses of water and for me, it has helped. But I must state that each person is different and this was after I'd gone to the Dr., had an exam, then had a CT done.

Another site that helped me was  http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/   

This site helped me understand a bit more of what was happening in my body. There is a good explanation and diagram of the kidney and where stones can be located. And a list of symptoms to help identify what symptoms I was having.

It also gives natural remedies and some suggestions. There are some causes listed to help inform you of what is going on in the body as a result of these types of stones.

I do hope this helps some of you as it has helped me. This is a common occurrence and happens to 1 in 10 people every year. With that statistic, it is crazy how little information there is out there to help with this condition. I am taking a prescription to help pass these stones too. And if things don't go well, get to the ER. There is also, lythotripsy that breaks the stones up and makes them easier to pass. I do know, from experience, that this is worth it to have this done if the stones are too big to pass.

As with all herbs and natural remedies, do with caution and I am not a Dr. or Medical Professional and don't accept any responsibility or am I  liable for anything tried from these suggestions (disclaimer).

I hope you find some help with this post.

CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts