43 Free Spring Ephemera Printables for April

Stamp from corner of envelope. By CJD.Sign
Hi Sweet Friends! 
We are talking today about Ephemera.

Free St Patricks Day Clip Art


"Ephemera (singular: ephemeron) is any transitory written or printed matter not meant to be retained or preserved. The word derives from the Greek, meaning things lasting no more than a day.


Wasserman, who defined ephemera as "objects destined for disappearance or destruction", categorized the following as ephemera: 
  • air transport labels
  • bank checks
  • bingo cards
  • bookmarks
  • broadsides
  • bus tickets
  • catalogs
  • envelopes
  • flyers
  • maps
  • menus
  • newspapers
  • pamphlets
  • paper dolls
  • postcards
  • receipts
  • sheet music
  • stamps
  • theater programs
  • ticket stubs
  • valentines
 Wikipedia

When I think of Ephemera, I think of the old fliers, catalogues and cards that you can find at old book shops, in old books.
 

The Graphics Fairy has a plethora of Ephemera that are free for download!, or online

Today we have a pretty set of Free Printable Easter gift tags for you. - See more at: http://thegraphicsfairy.com/printable-easter-gift-tags/#sthash.XTL0Nbfe.dpuf
Printable Easter Gift Tags-Graphics FairyThe Graphics FairyRoyalty Free Easter Image  Nest with Eggs  Daffodils

I have collected books, pages, stamps, press releases, news clippings, labels, adds, movie ticket stubs, cards, magazine adds, garden seed packets, catalogues, and more!
Printable Easter Gift Tags!



http://vintageephemera.blogspot.com/search/label/About%20using%20these%20images





Ephemera on Pinterest
Ephemera's Vintage Garden: Free Weekly Printable - Seed Catalogue ATC'sEphemeras Vintage Garden: Printable Freebie - Ephemeral Rose Cards:Ephemera's Vintage Garden: Free Printable - 'Handmade By' Tags and Labels:
I hope you found something you liked about this blog! I love Ephemera!! How about you?
Enjoy! :D
Collections can be kept in shoe boxes or even small totes. I keep letters from MAD HUBBY in a Valentine Heart Box! Look online for more Ephemera you can print and collect.























CJD.Sign
Also, You can find more printables 
on my Pinterest Tags: 
Blogged About , Printables
and Papering
Each category has unique ideas and prints

Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

 

 

 

Printable Easter Gift Tags!
Printable Easter Gift Tags!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, I will be using some in my next Junk Journal, Regards from Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irini! Thank you for your kind comments. I hope your Junk Journal turned out beautiful! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing these beautiful prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Liz! Thank you for you nice comment! It is a pleasure to share. :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing the free printable and other sites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :D You are most welcome!

      Delete
  4. DISCLAIMER: THE Links and pictures are not mine and I never said they were. They are linked or found on Pinterest. I just brought them in a collection on my blog. I have made all the proper link information and Pinterest information. Thank you. CJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty so very much for the freebies. They are beautiful ❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your generosity and kindness in sharing these delightful printables. I have almost finished making my first junk journal and look forward to using your images in those to come. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and safe New Year 2022. Marion in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Marion! I would love to see your finished project! I had been under the weather most of the 2022 year, hence my late response. I hope you keep those creative juices going! CJ in the USA.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so very much!! I absolutely love them. And so will my family and friends that I will surprise them with a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so very much for your generosity. Lovely graphics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts