Valentine Pink Pearl Earrings
We have a new line of Pink Pearl Earrings at Custom Gem Cutter.
These Pink Pearls are AAAA Grade. This grade is perfectly round, high luster & shine, high mirror quality. These are the High End of Pearls and I have enjoyed making these beautiful earrings for Custom Gem Cutter & Yemmy Made Accessories.
Simplicity and elegance have made a perfect combination in our Pearl Earrings. A beautiful selection of freshwater pearls on an elegant 14K Gold,Sterling Silver or Copper French earwires.The earrings fall 1.50" below the ear with high quality freshwater pink pearls and Swarovski bi-cone Crystals, Gold Beads or Silver Beads. The pearl earrings have a "Very High" grade luster and are AAAA quality, the highest category of Freshwater Pearls available.
I have created 6 different styles.
|Copper & Sterling Silver Earrings & Earwires|
|14k Gold Filled Earrings & Earwires|
Numbering the earrings from left to right in each photo.
- Copper, 2 8mm Freshwater Round Pink Pearls, 2 Swarovski Crystals. Dimensions: 1 3/4"
#2 Sterling Silver, 1 8mm Freshwater Round Pink Pearl Grade AAA, 2 Swarovski Crystals, 2 Sterling Silver 2mm accent beads. Dimension: 1 1/2"
#3 Sterling Silver, 2 8mm Freshwater Round Pink Pearls, 2 Swarovski Crystals. Dimensions: Approximately 2".
- #4 Gold, 1 6mm & 1 8mm Freshwater Round Pink Pearls, 2 Swarovski Crystals. Dimensions:
#5 #6 #6
- Earring Type: Drop Earrings
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Pearl Type: Round
- Color: Pink
- Grade: AAAA
- Luster: High
- Sizes: 6mm & 8mm
- Accent Stones: Swarovski Crystals
- Style: Romantic
- Shape: Drop Earrings
- Gender: Women
- Brand Name: Gemstones By D.Sign, Designer CJD.Sign
- Occasion: Formal, Party, Wedding
- Metals Type: 925 Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Filled, and Copper
Pearl Care: Styling With CJD.Sign: Simple Steps to Protect Your Pearls
Pearls are associated with extraordinary wealth and great value. They are a gift from nature as are gemstones. The colors of the pearls have been associated with different meanings as are flowers. Colored Pearls are colored and white with the color coming from the center "body"color. The colors are so varied, but the most popular are white, black, pink, rose, silver, light cream, medium cream (like butter), dark cream, gold, grey, green, purple, lilac or lavender, chocolate and blue tones. Actually, I've seen pearls in every color imaginable. Peacock pearls are a combination of colors with a dark black body color.
Pearl colors are associated with different meanings.
Black is for dignity.
Pink and Rose are symbolic of love.
Gold is the color of wealth.
Blue symbolizes eternity.
Lilac or Lavender is for royalty, wisdom and creativity.
Peacock greens are for romance.
White reflects innocence, new beginnings and purity.
A pearl with a thick coating of nacre -- the layers of calcium carbonate crystals an oyster or clam deposits around an irritant -- has a deep luster that reflects light crisply; the thicker the nacre, the more the luster glows from within and the more the pearl is worth.
Chinese culture embraces the pearl with its rich history and its role as ornate decorations on imperial robes.The dragon's pearl might be a clap of thunder that rolls across the sky, issued from the dragon's mouth. Pearl divers were usually small women that dove for the clams the pearls were in. Freshwater pearls primarily originate in China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, India and the United States.
Pearls are cherished by brides and worn for weddings. They have been worn in single pearls, combined with other stones and metals, but the most popular are a string of like sized pearls. The classic look that says beautiful!
The below is from the Oxford Dictionary. This is for education purposes.
noun noun: pearl, plural noun: pearls
- 1. a hard, lustrous spherical mass, typically white or bluish-gray, formed within the shell of a pearl oyster or other bivalve mollusk and highly prized as a gem
- ▪ an artificial imitation of this
- ▪ a necklace of pearls
- ▪ something resembling a pearl in appearance "the sweat stood in pearls along his forehead"
- ▪ a very pale bluish gray or white like the color of a pearl
- 2. a precious thing; the finest example of something "the nation's media were assembled to hear his pearls of wisdom"
verb verb: pearl, 3rd person present: pearls, gerund or present participle: pearling, past tense: pearled, past participle: pearled
- 1. form pearllike drops "the juice on the blade pearled into droplets"
- ▪ make bluish-gray like a pearl "the peaked hills, blue and pearled with clouds"
- 2. dive or fish for pearl oysters
Word Origin late Middle English: from Old French perle, perhaps based on Latin perna ‘leg,’ extended to denote a leg-of-mutton-shaped bivalve.
- 1. pearler n.
Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter.com