eos Lipbalm Review ~ Tuesday Beauty


Hi Friends! It's Tuesday Beauty Time Again...

Happy New Year to all of you and your kin!

Today we are reviewing eos Lipbalm.
The blue one to the left is Blueberry Acai. I love the blueberry flavor and smell of this eos cutie! I pop this one in my bag when I go shopping so I am less likely to "hunger buy"!
Source LINK  Beauty and the Beam
 Lip Balm is something I don't like to live without. When I do run out, I scramble to the store to buy more! My lips tend to crack and bleed in the Summer and Winter here in Colorado. So a good lip balm is what I seek!

Here is a cool lip balm from eos. 

I like this eos lip balm in Coconut Milk~ it is soft and creamy feeling and really does the job on making my lips smooth and soft.  

They also make hand & body lotions,

 eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm 

 Eos Lip Balm Protector Hydrate -

 Custom EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms I found this great idea for advertising your logo on these cuties on http://CustomOnIt.com

  Here is a cute gift Idea using craft paper, making a two tone flower with leaves and placing the eos in the center! How cute is that!
unknown source
 This is the brand of Well at Walgreens Dept Stores. I like these too! They come in similar packaging and are very similar in quality and ingredients.
Walgreens Well Lip Balm  Source Link
Watermelon with Vitamin E & Aloe

I like the Coconut Milk(above) as my favorite at this time. I pop it in my gym bag and off I go! I use it after the pool, after my daily walking and after any outdoor activity to give my lips the freshness and softness I desire.
I love these little guys!
Source LINK

Ingredients:

Ingredients

  • Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*,
  • Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille)*,
  • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*,
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*,
  • Natural Flavor (Aroma),
  • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*,
  • Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*,
  • Tocopherol [Vitamin E],
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,
  • Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*,
  • Limonene**,
  • Linalool**.
*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Rating:
And here is a link for you to reuse your eos cute containers from Charleston Crafted!

Comments

Popular Posts