The Perfect At-Home Pedicure

Hi Friends!

With the holidays just around the corner, many of us are getting the home ready with decorations and lights. But we must not forget a little pampering for ourselves! Right?!

So before the DIY manicure, I thought we'd feature this DIY from Dana of The Wonder Forest. 

 I have to say that being a Manicurist/pedicurist for much of my younger years, this is some great advice and good products to try. I do try each month to do my pedi, but time sometimes slips away and I have to do a bit more buffing than I want to do. So, for me a monthly routine is a good habit to have.

 Dana says, "You can finish by adding any new polish of your choice and reveling in the softness of your newly manicured feet!"

The Perfect At-Home Pedicure

By Dana Fox  of "The Wonderforest.


Enjoy your pamper time!
CJD.Sign


Our Sponsors:   Yemmy Made Accessories


LC Cooper's Barefoot Homecoming 
 (FREE EBOOK!)

Comments

Popular Posts