DIY Coffee Mug or Tea Cup

SOURCE
Hi Friends,

Do you I have an easy DIY for you today! This one takes a plain coffee/tea mug and decorates it with writing or drawing or graphic! 
 
source

Here are the general directions: Wash your mug and let it dry completely before doing this. Write with a sharpie on mug or cup and place in the oven at 350 for 30 min. The oven sets the ink and makes it permanent and the mug washable.
Source

I love these ideas and I know there are more out there, but these are just a few to get your creativity going!
 
Source

 Sorry that my photos are not on here, I lost the external drive that had all my photos on it and will have to get a tec-guru to get them off, if possible!
 

"Sharpie mug - Use OIL BASED SHARPIE marker and let it dry for at least 8 hours then put in a cold oven, heat up to 375 degrees, bake for 45 minutes, turn oven off and let sit until cool... Then remove it." Source

The last one has some changes, I've quoted the directions for you!

I've included the sources for each photo so that you have more details on each mug/cup. 

Enjoy this Easy DIY!
CJD.Sign


Our Sponsor:  
LC Cooper Author & Humanitarian
http://lccooperauthor.weebly.com/christmess.html




Comments

Popular Posts