Beloved Christmas Memories

Hi Everyone!
This is the story of My Christmas Past. The photos in this post are from Christmas 2014 in Colorado.
The theme was "A Children's Christmas" and what a fun time we had!


My first remembered Christmas Ornament, now 51years old! GOSH!!


My tree is filled with old and new ornaments. I either make or buy a new Family Ornament each year and sometimes even receive an ornament for a Christmas Gift for the year! I always use white lights that make the other colors "POP" and I fill every nook and cranny on the tree.


Oh how I  really enjoy my Nut Cracker Collection. Some are featured here! And I have to add some awesome Large Nut Crackers from my friend Amanda B.

Aren't these Large Nut Crackers Splendid!! I Love them!!! Thank you for the photo of them Amanda B.


My Favorite Red Angel tops the themed tree.


What a wonderful memory and I know there are more to come! I've been hunting down old Christmas Photos just for fun. I will add them to this memoir asap! So check in again to see the older updates. you know what I mean?

My Service Animal, Raider On The Go, loves the snow! 
2015 Christmas Tree Lighting in Montrose, CO


2013 Christmas with Daughter-in-law and Baby Grandson! This "White & Blue" Theme really makes that tree POP!


Enjoy! Merry Christmas to you All~
May the blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ fill your hearts, minds and bodies this Christmas Time! May the Joy of Christmas be with you all year long!

CJD.Sign
Our Sponsors:  Custom Gem Cutter, Matt A. Dunkle 
 Precision Stone Faceter for over 38years!


Yemmy Made Accessories, Yemmy Owner, 
 Jewelry Artist & Owner of Yemmy Signature




Comments

Popular Posts