5-Minute Beauty Routine



5-Minute Beauty Routine by cjd-sign featuring ELF Cosmetics
Hello Everyone! Happy New Year of 2015!!  

I have worked up this to show my 5-Minute Beauty Routine. And I do this under 5 minutes unless I happen to get something in my eye.  

What I start with is:
#1 The Concealer. I dab it not wipe it on. I leave it for a min 
e.l.f. eyeshadow Holiday package.
#2 The face powder. I brush all over my face, except under my eyes. I then use a flat brush to blend the concealer and then cover it with the #3 translucent powder.
#4 Blushes to accent the outfit color tone.
#5 Eyeshadows in shades to also compliment the outfit.
#6 The eyelashes are next with waterproof mascara.
#7 The final eye step is the eyeliner or eyeliner pen.
 #8 Use a brow pencil to shape and even out the color of your brows.
#9  The Lipstick should match the tone or color of your outfit/accessories. Blending two lip colors is a favorite technique of mine to get the pop of color the outfit may require.
#10 Highlight last and use a bronzer to add dimension to your cheeks and chin, nose and hairline. A very nice touch that helps the makeup look complete.

I timed myself and did this look above in just under 5minutes. It is easier to do since I do it almost every day. Practice getting yourself timed down. Who wants to spend hours making their make up look natural and beautiful? Play around with the looks you like. Spend more time having fun than playing with makeup!!

Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts