Heart's Lust by LC Cooper

Heart''s Lust

 An LC Cooper Short Story.
on http://LCCooperAuthor.weebly.com

Heart's Lust by LC Cooper
Price: Free! Words: 6,640. Language: English. Published: October 16, 2012. Categories: Fiction » Romance » Paranormal, Fiction » Humor & comedy » Black comedy
(5.00)Stars
Be careful what you wish for … you might get more than you ever imagined.

BOOK EXCERPT:
"Instead of generating another meaningless spreadsheet for my boss, I often spent the time wishing I were the company president, holding Heather all night long. It was odd that as soon as my mind would drift back to the workday tedium, something would jar me, and I'd return to my favorite distraction. The latest occurred moments before I began my routine of shutting down for the weekend. I gave up, however, when I had the sensation that someone was watching me.", thought Michael Gabriel Pennymore

Enjoy this book! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/245865
Blessings, CJD.Sign
You can now read this ebook online on Wattpad.com in LC Cooper's Library HERE
or on LC Cooper's Website: HERE

And Next on the list of LC Cooper Reads, is Simmering Consequences.
Here LC shakes things up a bit with new characters, suspense, a bit of black humor and an unsuspectingly twisted ending!! 

 Thank you to our Sponsor:  LC Cooper, Author

Comments

Popular Posts