Creative Day Thursdsay ~ Spray Painting to UpCycle Items


Hi  Everyone,
Today I am working with some items to improve my home organization.

 First, I am revamping my herb shelves & adding more space with a wire shelving unit I've had for over 10 years.
Shelving Unit, LOL

The Shelving Unit looks good now!


Next, I am repainting some small baskets that I use in my "Ladies" Bathroom ~ It's quite Pink.
Upside down basket hides lamp cord.
 
Soap Basket painted white.




























Lastly, I am repainting the grab bar in the bathroom too, as it gets used and banged up a bit each year.














 This is an easy job, but do use caution, as the fumes are toxic. I do all my spray painting & painting out doors in open areas. I also use an old shower curtain as a drop cloth for my painting projects.

Try it out for yourself. Recycle or Upcycle something today!

Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Our Sponsor:  Yemmy Made Accessories

Comments

Popular Posts