|Lemon Raspberry Muffins from Everyday Health|
Hi Everyone! Today I am featuring a Yummy Raspberry Lemon Muffin Recipe for our Friday Foods.
Since I usually don't do a sweet treat, I thought you may enjoy a change up for this blog. Hope you like it as much as I do! And please share if you like it! Thank You!
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk, fat-free
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 large egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) flour, whole-wheat pastry, or white whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup(s) flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raspberries, or frozen (not thawed)
Thank You to Every Day Health for this delicious treat!
Enjoy and have a Wonderful Weekend! Happy Summer!
God's Blessings to You!