Hang Massive Music Drum Duo

www.soniccouture.com
Hang Massive is a Pan Drum group of two hang players, Danny Cudd and Markus Johansson. I love these guys! They have such great tone and rhythm! It really resonates the soul!
Awesome & Soul rewarding!Shared on Google+ ·
"Music and videos of Hang playing duo Hang Massive." check out their videos & music on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HangMassive/featured  And don't forget to Subscribe! 


"Check out this (latest) great video from our recent performance in Goa with Cian Finn. Loads more to come soon!"  HangMassive

Latest Video LINK:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eO7_h4aJrlY#t=0

Hang Massive Website:  http://hangmusic.com/


The Hang

"The Hang is a new instrument with a unique sound, first produced in the year 2000 by PanArt – Swiss musicians devoted to creating an evolutionary leap of the Steel Pan. Hand-made, the Hang is one of the newest musical instruments in the World. Only a small number of these instruments have been made and so are rare and very sought after." from press article 13 November 2014  READ MORE HERE:

I can't say enough how much Hang Massive's music has helped me personally. I use their music for my meditation and for my sleep insomnia! It is very relaxing and soul resonating. When listening to this rhythmic drumming, the sound goes right through my body. It lightens the spirit and takes my mind to another dimensional plane.

My fiance turned me into a Hang Massive Life Long FAN! 
I hope you watch their videos and buy their music.
Enjoy their tunes! 
Blessings To YOU,
CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts