Shabby Chic Distressed Vintage Bedroom Inspiration

e The
Wedding Corsage
Beautiful Silk Roses










I adore my bedroom and the relaxed comfy feeling that the decor provides. I do change it up from time to time from the cream & taupe with a bit of dusty blue or grey pink. And I do have several comforters that I swap out each season. But I mostly have a soft neutral pallet as my base. I switched up furniture from the living room (an old tv stand) and added baskets (featured below) for a more put together look. The extra storage space is great and my happy orchid lives up on top!
Honey Wicker Storage Baskets

headboard w/o footboard

With my new headboard being dark mahogany, it adds a richness that I'd not had in the bedroom except for an antique dresser my Dad and I refinished back in my college days. The two matching side tables are the perfect touch to finish out the room.
 
Taupe Sheers
Lace curtains
The Curtains look great. Photo bad.














I hope to have it ship shape in a month or so. I am redoing the curtains and the last of the moving boxes will be going out to the garage. YEAH!!


Under the bed storage. Mine is for hand written cards and notes.




My garden hat.


Flowers with bits of green & blue
I love flowers, silks, house plants and silk greenery.
 
Tuscany Prints

 I like the french country to Tuscany look though out most of the house.

Sweet Cherubs

Here are  a few options I am considering for the bedrooms final look. And some I dream about too! :)   IDEAS:
Dream...

not the pink...

The right color tones...

more of the right color tones...

Closer....

I guess I will just have to post up my photos upon completing the room!! LOL

Lots of hope this will be close to my ending office idea.
The office is eclectic by nature and that will be tackled some time in the future. Those of you who know me, know I am disabled. However, this is my new goal for the year ahead, "To tackle my Eclectic Office; From start to finish". It will be a while with breaks for creating, but I do hope to meet this self challenge.
What is your Challenge for the Year?
Enjoy and post comments on your answers!
I love hearing from you all!
CJD.Sign


The guest room is comfortable and vintage. It says "Welcome. Please Stay A While."  Or so I hope it does! And we will be painting all the furniture white this summer. Keep us on your watch list and check in when you have a moment. Oh and please say Hi and where you are from.
And maybe tell us what you are up to!
Blessings, CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts