The Best Glasses For Your Face Shape



Here is a great video from Michelle Phan on choosing the right glasses to fit your face shape.
 The Best Glasses For Your Face Shape

I've Been Framed!!
For my blog on Stylin' With CJD.Sign featuring YM Pearls & Silver necklace & earrings.
The Best Glasses For Your Face Shape
Including a great Video by Michelle Phan.
Hope you enjoy!
Link:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwR1M-hEfgtC28Fu5KMotdRjpbI2UrpLWH_LJPNH24jckAKyjSVFSS7DCrZw2KOimatE03h8pvklyndH0rb9ACqV946-G9EJ7nKAyuL3BUeim9YuUj5JuBt-qs_EN_cRa1szRchsAeiFk/s1600/sunglasses+face+shape.jpg

@yemmy-made #necklaces #earrings @customgemcutter-creations

Please ignore the no make up shot! CJD.Sign 2012
As I have been wearing reading glasses for the past 10 years, I wondered if I could find a better choice for the shape of my face. I have always stuck to the small horizontal oval shape, but Michelle shows so many more options! Hope you enjoy the video as much as I have! Thank You Michelle Phan for another wonderful video!!
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Comments

  1. Nice article! where can I buy sunglasses online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. best course in miracles podcast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts