Things To Be Thankful For...

Such Beauty!
This time every year, I pause to think of the things I am thankful for. 

Saying that, I am thankful for every waking moment in my life. Life in itself is a Miracle of Thanks.
 I am Thankful that I live in a country where freedoms are daily. Daily, yes, even though we may forget that we have the right to choose, a right many people don't have.
I am thankful for the sunrises and the sunsets. I am thankful to get out of bed each morning and to watch the sunset each night.
I am Thankful for My Family & My Friends, without whom  life would be lonely. I Love you ALL!
I am Thankful for the beautiful State of Colorado I live in!
And for the seasons that come and go. The gorgeous colors  in the world and feelings they evoke that can never be totally expressed with words!
 And most of all, I am thankful for a loving, caring, God who continually blesses me with life, family and friends like you!





Comments

Popular Posts