Unusual Party Food Ideas

Who doesn't love chocolate? Well here is a recipe and easy to follow directions for these delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries(1)! Cake? Pie? Biscuits? Cookies?

1. photo by Nestle*
I've scoured my favorite desserts and found some to share! Here are a list of 20 favorites. Yes, I have to limit it to 10 or I'd be blogging till the cook book was finished!!
Enjoy~
1. photo by Nestle*

(1) Dipped Fruit by Nestle* Link  "The Very Best Baking by Nestle"  Easy/Beginner

2. Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies

(2)DoubleTree Hotel Chocolate Chip CookiesLINK
 Easy/Delicious Could eat whole recipe by myself...but I would share.

3.Photo by Kristine at Food.com
(3)Dutch Apple Pie on Food Network LINK
Easy/Family Favorite 
 

4. No-Bake Chocolate Strawberry Angel Food Cake


 (4)Strawberry Angel-food CakeLINK  Easy/Unique Twist for Chocolate Lovers

5. Knock You Naked Cake

(5)Knock You Naked Cake  LINK   
Easy/Family Favorite  A once a year dessert!
6.Land O Lakes Peanutbutter Cookies













(6)Peanut Butter Cookies LINK      Easy/Creamy tasty 
A delicious cookie for anytime!
7. Martha Stewart

(7) Blonde Brownies by Martha Stewart  LINK      The Most delicious blonde recipe so far!
 
8. Jello Cake by Kraft













(8) Jello Cake by Kraft LINK
 Easy/Favorite with the kids!


(9) Chocolate Fudge Brownies LINK  
9. Chocolate Fudge Brownies

 Easy/Fudge center & crinkly tops


 
Photo from Taste Of Home


(10)Frozen Lime Yogurt Pie LINK
 Easy/Fast
LOVE it! 

So Now You have my favorite TOP 10 Desserts that can be served at any occasion!
I have other favs. But will do a Christmas Desserts Table for December! I promise to include the rest of my favs there! Enjoy as always~ 
Blessings to you and your family. And a Very Happy 25th Birthday to my Daughter Alyssa!

Comments

Popular Posts