Pantone Colors for Fall with DIY Jacket






Added Wired Ribbon & Antique Lace trims to pockets, collar & sleeve cuffs.


http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr/?season=fall&year=2014&pid=3

Looking at my closet this Monday evening and wondering how I can accessorize my Neutral Color Pallet of clothing I am currently wearing. I enjoy the Reds, Blues and Greens, but this Fall I'm going to be bolder in my color accessory choices! Thanks to Pantone's Color Report above, I can check out the current colors for fun choices! And here's to a Colorful Fall!

Here is the link for more information and detailed colors of 2014
 and the Newest Colors of 2015!
http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr/?season=fall&year=2014&pid=3


My latest DIY Upcycle Project.




This Jacket Up-cycle Project was the only hand stitched project I attempted this Summer! 
It was relatively easy, but I wanted something pretty and comfortable to wear this fall.
The challenge for me is to wear it with more Pantone Fall 2014 colors! I'll post updates.
Not sure I am going to use the current Mustard Yellow Sweater Shell in photo.

Blessings,
CJ

Comments

Popular Posts