DIY Easy Curtain Rod

Materials Needed for Project
Glue Cork onto blocks of wood as shown, nail/screw into cork to strengthen cork connection.

Easy Curtain Rod. I found this tutorial on the web, but when saving the photos the link was not there. I will try to give credit to the original crafter of this project. If it is you, please notify me so I can give you the credit!  Great Idea. Fast one day project~
Instal glued, nailed/screwed cork block into end of pipe.
























I like to sew new curtains and headers for any new home and there have been quite a few. I change decor around to fit the feel of the room and box up the items not in use. It makes for easy decorating and quick put away! This tutorial is great and a cheap way to make a quick rod. Of course you can use other spray paint colors and the ends can be knobs, or finials. I have even used bamboo stakes and painted PVC pipe for the rods~

I do the same organizing for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Spring & Fall decorations. I use crates to store the items and combine items in each genre for later use in decorating. I mark the ends with permanent marker for ease in locating.
    1. sewing 101: curtains | Design*Sponge

      This is an easy way to make curtains.

    www.designsponge.com/2010/02/sewing-101-curtains.html 
    Wow! I have been looking for a really simple way to make curtains and here it is. ... I plan to make curtains for my daughter’s room after we move, ...
    Enjoy!
    Blessings to You!
    CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts