Heavenly Deposit Wins!!

Hi, Sweet Friends!!

What marvelous NEWS we have to share! Heavenly Deposit wins! Congratulations to all involved!! There were 7 other nominated films in the category.

YAY !!!! George Vincent & Rick Irvin, & Christina Svoronos and all the cast & crew!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Praise God!! A beautiful movie, Heavenly Deposit!!! Divine Inspiration Award Most Inspirational Feature Film Hollywood Divine 2019!!! So happy for all of you! What a Blessing and an Honor to Glorify God with such hard work and dedication to spread the Word!! May God continue to bless you all!! 😇😇🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌💝💝💝
Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!
Christina Svoronos & George Vincent of Heavenly Deposit, the Movie!
This interview was wonderful and thank you for using my family as an example of God's wonderful work! You are an inspiration and I am so honored to know you. You, Christina, Rick & the rest of the cast and crew planted the seed and we got to watch it grow in Leo and the family. God bless you, my dear friend, George! Hugs and blessings always, CJ & Matt

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter



Comments

Popular Posts