Christmas Wreath ~ 10 Creative Day Thursdays Before Christmas

Hi, Sweet Friends,

It is October 17th and 10 Weeks Before Christmas!!
This year, I'll be doing a different project each week.
Last year, on Creative Day Thursdays Until Christmas, I did mostly Christmas Ornaments and Decor. LINK

 This is the 10th week of the 16 weeks before Christmas and we will be making an Easy Christmas Wreath. I
will be showing photos of how I have made mine!🥰 

💘Done!
 I have used this neat wreath idea from Pinterest.
 The wreath idea is from LiL Luna. 
 The Supplies:
  • Wreath form
  • Decorative Ribbon (I got my ribbon by stripping a piece of plaid material 2" wide. I used 3 strips 36" long.)
  • Decorative twigs
  • Decorative greenery with pinecones
  • Large poinsettia or 3 poinsettias
  • Floral pins
  • hot glue gun & sticks
  • scissors and/or wire trimmers
Directions:
Please follow the directions on LiL Luna by Kristyn

I just wanted to say that this year I am making the 16 Creative Day Projects right along with you. The day I introduce the blog is the day I start and finish before the next Wednesday. The photos are taken while I am working and when I am finished. They don't always get posted right away, so I thank you in advance!
I tucked all the end pieces to the back and pinned them in place.

I'll be adding the decorations next.


The wreath is for the Living Room Wall where guests hang their hats and coats when coming in from the cold.

This is the list of the 16 Creative Day Thursdays Before Christmas💘 16. Christmas Chocolate Covered Cherries
15. Christmas Lavender Bath Bombs
14. Christmas Stockings
13. Christmas Aprons
12. Christmas Table Cloth & Napkins
11. Christmas Place-mats
10. Christmas Wreath
9. Christmas Cards
8. Christmas Door Sign
7. Christmas Throw Pillows
6. Christmas Banner
5. Christmas Dog or Cat Vests
4. Christmas Balls For 2019
3. Christmas Centerpieces
2. Christmas Decor & Tree
1. Christmas Present Wrapping

Enjoy!💘 Merry Christmas!💘
Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

Heavenly Deposit is a faith film about finding hope and faith in a time of need! It can change your life! Get your copy today! I love our movie and have watched it over and over again! This is a real-life story that touches your heart and leaves you knowing that God is there, He is listening, He wants the best for you, and He loves you because you are His Child. You can watch the official trailer of Heavenly Deposit HERE!
Let’s connect!




Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk

 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter




https://squareup.com/store/matt-dunkle

Comments

Popular Posts