Making Homemade Vanilla Extract

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I was asked,  "I want to make my own vanilla extract in a pint jar, how many beans do I need?"

This was the answer I found when I asked it before making my batch of Vanilla Extract. "6 beans per 8oz of alcohol so you will need 12. You can actually start using it in 2 to 3 months but of course, it gets better the longer it sits."

 I made ours with vodka and 10 Vanilla Beans. I left it to sit over 6 months and turned the jar over end every daily. It was easy to just grab it and flip it every am before giving the animals their breakfast. It turned out great and made a batch that lasted thru a busy Christmas Cooking Months. Make it now to use it for Christmas.


Homemade Vanilla Sugar & Printable Labels - Love, Pomegranate House
I found these cute labels online at  Pomegranate House:
Homemade Vanilla Sugar & Printable Labels - Love, Pomegranate House
 These printables for Homemade Vanilla Extract are great for a black and white version.
I found the PDF Version to print off much clearer than this one pictured above. I suggest using the above link.
Join me in being Creative!
Enjoy!
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Photography Talk


 Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter

Comments

Popular Posts