Maggie's Kitchen Ouray Restaurant Review ~ Foodie Review

Maggie's Kitchen
Hi, Sweet Friends,
Our trip over to Ouray, CO was on a cool and clear day in May. We walked up and down Main Street and then popped into Maggie's Kitchen for a bite to eat.

Wow, what a place! This was our first time at Maggie's Kitchen in Ouray, Colorado. A Burger & Sandwich place with graffiti all over! I mean everywhere that could have it, had it including the ceiling!! 
Ceiling Graffiti
Order at the window when you visit Maggie's for delicious burgers!! The menu is on the wall and they have lots to choose from. We like the feel of this fun restaurant.
Eat outside at tables or come inside and sit a while. Maggie's was so interesting and enjoyable.
Maggie's Kitchen Dining Inside
We stopped by Maggie's for an early lunch last week and this normally bustling restaurant was thankfully quiet. Sit inside, outside, or take away, the burgers and fries are great!
Burger fixing bar at Maggie's Ouray, CO
 We all had burgers. Here they are and what they have on them.
 Double Burger with American Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, and mustard.
 Swiss Burger with onion, tomato, pickle.
 Swiss Burger with Bacon, onion, tomato, pickle, and mayo.
I had a Swiss Mushroom Patty Melt! Delicious! I liked the fries, but next visit I'm trying the HUGE onion rings!!
We all had fries and they were yummy too. All the food was nice and hot.

Although Maggie's Kitchen is a fast food restaurant, the staff were friendly with big smiles. I asked for mushrooms on my Patty Melt and they gladly obliged. So don't be afraid to ask for something different, they will be glad to assist you.


Open for cheap eats & large portions!

We both give this restaurant, "Maggie's Kitchen",

Maggie's Kitchen Hours: Monday - Saturday
Hours   
Mon-Tue:    11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wed:    6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thur - Sun:    11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Price   
$$
    nightlife & pet-friendly
 Closed Sunday
Phone: +1 970-325-0259
Location: 703 Main St, Ouray, CO 81427rom!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maggies-Kitchen/195326387179891
  Check out my reviews on Trip Advisor,



CJDSign




Enjoy!
Our Sponsor: Custom Gem Cutter
http://customgemcutter.com

 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram



Comments

Popular Posts