National Pizza Day




Hi, Sweet Friends!

 National Pizza Day is celebrated on February 9th of every year in the USA. Regardless if you prefer plain cheese or pepperoni, thick or thin crust, Chicago Style or New York style, anchovies or not, this is a holiday for anybody and everybody to celebrate one of the greatest and most popular foods on the planet - pizza. What is the best way to celebrate one of the tastiest holidays of all-time? By throwing a pizza party, of course!

Some fun pizza facts to help celebrate National Pizza Day:

    pepperoni pizza is the most popular pizza type in the world
    over 3,000,000,000 (three billion) pizzas are ordered every year in the U.S.
    over 1,000,000,000 (one billion) frozen pizzas are purchased every year in the U.S.
    The 1st pizzeria in the U.S. was Gennaro Lombardi in 1905 in New York City's Little Italy.
We love PIZZA in our family! And eat it all sorts of ways!
I remember going to the Boardwalk and eating a huge slice of "Pizza Pie" with my Grandpa at the Jersey Shore! Loved it! The pizza was cut into 4 pieces. We all get a "Piece of Pie" and fold it in half to eat it. 

I've made homemade pizza for years in a jellyroll pan. Wonderful stuff! Put on any and all of our favorite toppings and top off with cheese! Love it!

Enjoy National Pizza Day! 

All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign


Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram


Our Sponsor:
Custom Gem Cutter, Matt A. Dunkle
 
https://www.customgemcutter.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts