Plans For 2019 Success

Photo Credit https://thegraphicsfairy.com/The Graphics Fairy
Hi, Sweet Friends,

We all think about the New Year as the Old Year winds down.

Real Simple Magazine has some great ways to "Plan For The Greatest Year at Work."

This can also be applied to those of us who are Retired. Just a  bit of tweaking and it works well for both classes.
This idea of being productive, healthier, and happier in the New Year is one that is very attainable, according to Kathleen M. Harris' article in Real Simple, January 2019 Issue.
I have added my own ideas below.

Take time out for yourself. Listen to audiobooks while commuting to work of exercising in the mornings.
Acknowledge those whom you love in your life. Practice Gratitude.

Pray daily, meditate on God's Word. Memorize it and store it on your heart.
Give hugs. Touching is an important part of living. Studies show that serotonin is increased by hugging and touching someone. Keep depression at bay, hug someone today! National Hugging Day is January 21st.
Keep a Journal. Write out your thoughts, feelings, or dreams. Write out things you want to remember. After all, in a Journal, you are the author. Keep important memories written down. Track your health, your diet, your exercise, or your water intake. Write out your daily Bible Verses. This also helps you memorize them.

Make a conscious effort to be happy. Happiness, optimism, and enthusiasm can improve your life and your health. It is a conscious choice to be happy. It is all up to you, but the benefits of happiness cause a ripple effect throughout the world.
 

Thank you for joining me. Pass the word. Share a link. Spread the happiness.

   Other  posts you may enjoy:

Image 



15 Christmas Tree Tutorial and Decorating Hacks


Image

December 11, 2018


St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC and The Christmas Nativity Scene


Image 




Merry Christmas From Us To You! Tutorial


Enjoy,
God Bless,


Love and links are always appreciated!



All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign


Our Sponsor:   Matt Dunkle of Custom Gem Cutter http://CustomGemCutter.com


 
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube 

Comments

Popular Posts