Whitwashed Frame and Fall designs ~ Creative Day Thursday


Hi, Sweet Friends,

Today I'm showing how I made this cute sign out of an old frame and parchment paper.

I took a wooden 3 hole frame I've had for years and did a whitewash on it. I also had the whitewash and the white house paint from other projects. I used two coats of the whitewash and 3 coats of the white paint for the highlights.
I highlighted the inner areas of the 3 holes with darker white paint as well as the outer rim of the frame to emphasize the frame.
"Fall" written in Tombow Calligraphy pen in black.
Pumpkin was drawn in Tombow Calligraphy pen in black.
 I added 3 handwritten & hand-drawn pictures done on parchment paper and with a Tombow Pen.

Leaves are drawn in Tombow Calligraphy in black with grey highlighter from Crayola Markers.
Practicing letters and drawings.
I've propped the frame in a corner next to a cabinet. The pumpkin sign, "Thankful & Blessed" is from Dollar Tree.
 Autumn In New York ~ Frank Sinatra
 Thanksgiving is right around the corner. We wish you the Happiest and Most Grateful Thanksgiving you have ever had! God Bless You & Your family on this beautiful day!
 The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ





All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign


Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

 http://customgemcutter.com




Comments

Popular Posts