Scripture Journaling ~ Creative Day Thursday

Looking West into the Sunset, Montrose, Colorado. CJD.Sign photo
Hi, Sweet Friends,
What a glorious thing to do each day to bring us closer to our Maker & Redeemer! Scripture Journaling has been a huge part of my Journaling Life. I started doing this when I was in a very painful and scary part of my life. Not that it has to only be done then, but for me, writing out Scripture made it that more real in my life. I journaled about my life and ended with a Scripture that applied or helped me get through the situations.

John 8:32
You will know the TRUTH,
 and the TRUTH will set you free.
Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies without the spirit that we are children of God,
Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, 
Love your enemies 
and pray for those who persecute you.


This little verse isn't in the Bible but was on a Father's Day Gift from Rosemont Baptist Church for the men of the Congregation. I added the flourishes!


My youngest followers have asked me to write out the Scriptures because they are no longer teaching Cursive in the United States School Systems. A true shame and a lost art. Who will read the letters that our Nation was founded on? Who will read the handwritten historical documents in the museums?
1 Samuel 2:2
There is no one holy like the Lord;
    there is no one besides you;
    there is no Rock like our God.


Romans 15:5 & 13
 So I pray God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peaceas you believe on Him.
&
May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Proverbs 22:4
Humility is the fear of the Lord;
    its wages are riches and honor and life.
2 Correnthians 1:3-4
  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
Phillipans 4:13
  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Psalm 34:18
 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Proverbs 18:2
Finding verses from the Bible, Sunday School Books, Bulletins, Biblical Books, Study Guides, Inspirational Books of Bible Verses, and also online Bible's and so forth. I find the Scripture for the day and I write it down. This not only gives me a reference on the Bible verses but also to practice my writing.


Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear:
The LORD is the stronghold in my life;
whom shall I be afraid?

1 John 3:1
See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason, the world does not know us, because it did not know Him,

Practice your letters & strokes. This will enable you to be more confident in your Calligraphy.


So I say to you, practice your writing daily. It will come easier and you will want to explore even more ways to write! Open your Bible and write out a Scripture a Day. 
It is inspiring and WILL change your life!



Enjoy!
*More Posts below*

The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ



All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign

 Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTub


You may also like these posts.
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com


Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com
You may also like:

My Journal Story ~ Monday Mayhem






DIY Journal ~ Part 2 Journal Cover








Gratefulness

Exercise Journals: An Easy Way to Track Fitness Progress

Comments

Popular Posts