My Blogging Birthday ~ Monday Mayhem

Hi, Sweet Friends!

This is my 11th Blogging Birthday!! Yeah!!
I want to say, before I start this post, that I am so grateful, thankful, and blessed to have all the people who read my posts, blogs, Instagram stories, photos, FB, Pinterest, Twitter, and me. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read my posts! Hugs, CJ

Without the readers of my blogs, I would have no reason for being on here, except to have a place for my children & grandchildren to find out the information I have shared over the years.
Yes, I confess. I started this and all the other blogs for my children. Grown children who ask about recipes, how to's, gardening & herb questions, stuff questions, etc.  So, there is the answer to the inevitable question, "Why did you start blogging?"


Answered Questions Section:

How old are you CJ?
I'm 55 years young.



What is your favorite leisure activity?
Oh, I have so many that it is hard to choose a favorite! I guess Gardening is my favorite leisure activity.  


Since you love Garden, what is your favorite thing to grow?
I love to grow everything, but Herbs are my favorite thing to grow, dry, and use.

Where do you live?
I live with my Hubby of 11 1/2 years in Colorado with our 3 cats and my Service Animal, RU.



 What is your decorating preference?
My decorating preference is a bit Old World, Vintage, French Country, and  I love finding unique pieces of furnishing and decor from thrifts, second hand, and antique shops!!

What do you like to blog about? I like to blog about most things, positive things, food, crafts & DIY.


What do you like to do besides blogging? I like to crochet, needlework, deocorate, clean house, wire wrap jewelry, DIY, Paper crafting, Calligraphy; I'm rarely bored. God is first place in my life and I love to spread His Word, read my Bible daily, and write out Scripture in Calligraphy.

 That's it. I hope you learned something new about me! I hope you have a beautiful day! I look forward to sharing more with you, my followers & readers in the years to come! CJ
The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on STYLING WITH CJD.SIGN may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much! xoxo CJ

 *All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 Enjoy!




 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com

Paper Ornament Tutorials every Thursday Until Christmas! Don't miss them!

Comments

Popular Posts