Keep Your Pup Car Safe

Hi, Sweet Friends,

Today I'm doing a product review on a dog harness that I purchased from the online Walmart.com website.

Walmart.com


This product is:
Roadwi No Pull Padded Dog Harness, Adjustable Mesh Pet Vest Harness with Vehicle Car Seat Belt Leash Set for Dogs & Cats         




$10.99

This is a great harness. We are using it to train our Service Animal puppy. He has taken to it very well and it is not cutting into his under pits.  
The Vehicle Car Seat Belt Leash is a great way to keep the pup in the seat. He is just 3 months old and still very unstable in the car. This seat belt leash works great in keeping him on the seat and safe from falling onto the floor boards. 


A 5-star rating for sure!

Enjoy!
*More Posts below*

The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ




All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign

 Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
Image

Rurik is HERE! ~ My New Service Animal

Image 

A Pet's Memorial ~ Raider On The Go!










Image 

My Miracle









Image 

11 Steps To A Happier Dog Bathing ~ Raider On The Go!




Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube


You may also like these posts.
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com

Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts