Grilled Eggplant ~ Friday Foods

Eggplant grown by my friend, Sue H.
Hi, Sweet Friends,

It's Friday Foods time again! Since Eggplant is about out of season in our area of Colorado, I thought that this would be a recipe for today.

Hubby nor I are fans of most recipes with eggplant, but this grilled recipe was pretty good.
 This is a very easy grilled recipe.
Ingredients:

1 Medium Eggplant (for 2 people)
Coconut Oil Spray
Salt & Pepper to taste
Grilled Eggplant from The Happy Housewife

Directions:

1. Rinse the eggplant in cool water.
2. Cut off the stem and leafs.
3. Slice the eggplant lengthwise and 1/2 inch thick.
4. Spray the slices of eggplant with the Coconut Oil spray on one side.
5. Sprinkle the eggplant with salt & pepper.
6. Place the eggplant on the grill over well ashed coals, oiled side down on the grill.
7. Spray the Coconut Oil spray on the eggplant and salt & pepper.
8. Cook until browned on first side, about 8 minutes.
9. Flip over and cook until browned on second side about 8 minutes.
10. Serve hot.

Here is a great tasting Grilled Eggplant that is dipped in a marinade before grilling from The Happy Housewife.  LINK

Enjoy!
*More Posts below*

The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ




All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign

 Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube


You may also like these posts.
Our Sponsor:
 http://customgemcutter.com  

Emerald on the Dop.

Checking the cut meets.
Cutting the girdle.




Matt faceting an Emerald into an Oval Brilliant.
Matt at the lap cutting an Emerald.

Matt cutting an Emerald on the lap

Aquamarine Emerald Shape Cut

Aquamarine Rough Stones
http://customgemcutter.weebly.com


Comments

Popular Posts