Fall Leaf Looking

Downtown Montrose, CO.
Hi, Sweet Friends,
Grab you a cup of Pumpkin Spice and cozy up to this Photo Montage Post on Fall leaves!
A pop of burnt orange!
There are little clusters of color all the way up to the mid elevations.
This gorgeous set of trees is in the Botanical Gardens in Montrose. The color was a bit more brilliant, and the green as well. But it is still very stunning!
I love these colors!
A Gorgeous tree in Rigeway, Colorado.
A big red Maple tree in Montrose.
Some beautiful combinations in "English Gardens".
 As we lazily drive down Main Street, Montrose, Colorado, the colors are just beginning to pop out. There are trees that line the whole street, but with the recent rains, the leaves haven't quite gone in to show stopping color just yet.

A  scenic spot at The Daily Bread, Main Street, Montrose, Co.
The morning sun shines through trees by "The Daily Bread" shop off Main Street.
A corner planter of pink-red, orange-red, lime green, blue-green, and evergreen.
The pop of color this pinkish-orange bush makes is gorgeous!
The country is looking a fine shade of Fall.
I really like doing this post each year. I see some of the same colorful views, but we always find some new ones. I love the colors of Fall!
My kitty eyed pumpkin all decked out for Fall.

I decorate the house every year for Fall & Christmas. I usually have a family theme the rest of the year.
A couple of beautiful red trees.

 The Aspens are all turning their beautiful yellow. They are called "Quakies" here in Colorado.

 I love the snowy mountains in the background and these tall grasses in the foreground. This is sure God's Country!
The evergreens are so pretty mixed in with these yellow green Aspens that are starting to turn.
"The Bridges" never fail to provide a wide variety of color.
At "The Bridges" looking toward to the Black Canyon.
"The Bridges"
From the golf course at the Bridges looking out South to the San Juans.
This is an older photo, but I love the scenery!

It has been unusually wet this year, however, I am going to be taking a ride up to Ouray and will update this post with more Colorful Leaves! Stay Tuned!

Happy Fall Leaf Looking!
Enjoy!
Look below for more posts you may also enjoy!
 The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ
Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Our Sponsor
http://customgemcutter.com

http://customgemcutter.weebly.com

Fall Leaf Looking ~ Traveling

Image

Fall Leaf Looking

Image 

Pumpkins ~ Fall Around My Home

 

  lccooperauthor.weebly.com





Comments

Popular Posts