A Bit Of This And A Bit Of That

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I have to say, this is an unusual post for me as I usually have a theme or a plan worked out of what I am going to share on the post. This posting, however, is very different. I'm going to share some of my recent IG posts with you...

I love the quick posts to Instagram and love to challenge myself to take interesting photos to post up on my page. Lately, because it is the Fall Season, I have posted many photos of my home and the decorating I have done for the Fall Season. 
 Come, sit, and have a cup of tea with me while you come along on this journey! I love tea, I know most of you know this, but I just had to say it again, I LOVE TEA!
Love, 1 Corinthians 13:7
 This is my 1950's Bread Box that a dear friend gave me, my crumb dusting brush and plate that I bought in Denver in 2000, my oil & vinegar bottles from Fray & Floyd's Black Bistro, Everyday White Collection, that Hubby bought for my Birthday, and our 3 lb and 16 lb pumpkins, respectively! I love pumpkins, too! No one can ever have too many pumpkins! EVER!!


This is a basket filled with colorful Organic Eggs from our         10 Sister Chicks.
 We have an "Egg Ministry" and here is the post I did the other day...cjd.signs.sunsetmesa #BasketsandBlessings!  
Our Egg Ministry fits right in with this category!!♡♡
Starting in 2016 with 8 Sister Chicks, we built a way of giving back to those who had helped us. Our girls laid enough eggs for us and the rest of the eggs went to neighbors for barter, thank you's, and just because they needed some eggs. 


After watching a Christian movie, "A Matter Of Faith", about a college professor debating a young female student, about which came first, "the chicken or the egg", we decided to call our ministry, The Egg Ministry " because the chicken came first! Gen

We have never asked for payment or accept payment for the eggs.  It is our way of giving back to God. The faces of those who receive the eggs are priceless. Some are weekly receivers,  some bi-weekly,  some a 6 pack, and some an 18 pack.
Whatever the need, God makes provision. An older gentleman,  in our church, asked, "How much do you want for the eggs?" I said, "they don't have a cost. If you need some, then they are yours. God's blessings and your smile are payment enough." We've never given thought as to what it costs. It really doesn't matter. Hubby mows a yard once a week that pays for the chicken's food in the Spring & Summer.  The rest of the time, it is not an issue.  We enjoy the girls,  10 Sister Chicks now, and will continue to keep our little "Egg Ministry" going for as long as God allows. ~Blessings, CJ♡

.
 This is my Fall Bucket of Thanks. I had found this adorable fabric pumpkin at Target in August and popped in a bucket I found at Murdocks. Tucked in a few floral stems & a feather plume from the Dollar Tree and fronted it with a brown poinsettia silk clip. I love Fall...hmm did I already say that?

God is Amazing, Ecclesiastes 3:ll
Psalm 119:105
Philippians 4:13
My new teacup...Yes, it is large and probably to be used as a coffee cup, however, I can no longer drink luscious coffee or have much hot cocoa, so it is a "TEA" mug!!  :)  I started the Fall Season with a cup of Tazo Chai, Pumpkin Spice and a dash of Honey Creamer! And it has been a great start to my cool Fall morning.
I'm so thankful for your following me, reading my blogs, and commenting! May you have a blessed day!

Enjoy!

The fine print: Please link with love! As with all of our posts, DIY projects featured on Styling With CJD.Sign may not be copied, distributed or reproduced without express written permission.
 
Love and links are always appreciated!

 If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the DIY tutorial and do not include the instructions in your own post. All photos on this post are by CJD.Sign. Please give credit. Thanks so much!  oxo CJ


All photos are by CJD.Sign unless stated otherwise. If you want to use my photo, please give me credit and link to my posts. Thank you, CJD.Sign
 Enjoy!

 Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on YouTube



You may enjoy this post:


Fall-ing In Love

Comments

Popular Posts