Pure Ice ~ Nail Product Review ~ Tuesday Beauty

Hi, Sweet Friends,

A Beauty Post! It's been a while since I have done one, so this is on nail polish. 

The polish is by Pure Ice Nail Polish - SHINE.

The color is called, Shining Knight.


It is a purple grey in color. 

It is a GEL nail polish, 
so it goes on thicker and lasts longer than a regular color. 

This is 3 coats of color only, with no base coat or top coat for this test.

What do you think? Would you wear such a dark color? Have you tried the gel polishes?



I quite liked the coverage overall. I loved the rich look the poish had even a week after polishing. And I do dishes without gloves!
I also did many projects and found this brand of fingernail polish to have real lasting ability. There was no chipping or peeling for the first 7 days. And I'm not easy on my hands or nails.

I found this polish by Pure Ice online and at Walmart. http://pureicecosmetics.com/ProductMain/colorLanding

Today is day  8 and it is now flaking a bit on the edges. I am a hands on gal and I've been gardening, cooking, and cleaning and this polish has stood the tests!
Enjoy!
  Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to get updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram

Picture  http://customgemcutter.com

Comments

Popular Posts