OH My Gosh Gadgets!

Hi, Sweet Friends,

I love gadgets. Who doesn't? But there are 10 really neat gadgets out there in Shopping Land that I absolutely want.
Here are a few that can be found on Amazon.com & Target.com. I don't have an affiliate account with Amazon or Target. This is just where they can be found.

Umbra Saddle Sink Caddy 

$12.69 

 

 

Leaton Silicone Collapsible Funnel Foldable 

$4.98

 

 

OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid

$9.99

 

 



OXO Good Grips Twist & Pour Salad Dressing Mixer, Green 

$19.99

 

 

Premium Pizza Cutter Wheel by Mozzbi, Pizza Slicer cutter - Super Sharp - stainless steel with Protective Sliding Blade Guard, locking blade cover for safety   $8.99 

 

These gadgets are found at Target.com

 

Cuisinart® 3pc Grilling Spice Shaker Set

$10.69

 

 

Taylor 11lb Glass Platform Digital Food Scale

$25.99

 

 

 

 

 

AWS Digital Spoon Scale - Silver

$19.99

 

 

 

 

 

KitchenAid® Odor Absorbing Cooking Splatter Screen Black

$19.99

 

 

 

 

OXO Softworks Turkey Baster

$9.99

 

 

 

 We love gadgets & gizmos just like the song goes... Bet you are singing it now! I hope you enjoyed a bit of Window Shopping!

Enjoy!

Let’s connect!
Aside from email, social media is another great way to pick up updates from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook page

Pin my Pics on Pinterest
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram




Backlinks:


Whole 30 Challenge

http://customgemcutter.com/aquamarine.html



 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts