e.l.f. Review ~ Beauty Tuesday

Hi Sweet Friends,
I haven't done a beauty blog in a while, but found this lipstick from e.l.f. that I love for this Christmas Season!! This Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara is just what I need for the Holidays!
The lipstick is Bordeaux Beauty. It is a cranberry/burgundy color.
As this is a Moisturizing lip stick, it is a nice creamy feel on the lip.
And did I say, "I Love this Color"!!
I like that e.l.f. does not test on animals and has been my go to makeup for the past 3 years. This lipstick I purchased at Target for $3.00
The Mascara I have chosen for my Christmas makeup is an e.l.f. Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in black. I really love this mascara. My eyes water constantly and a waterproof mascara is my main choice.
The color is nice a black and holds very well. I use several different mascaras and finding this one in 3 works great for me! And my pocketbook!! $3 at Target.

 I've picked up 3 new e.l.f. brushes that I want to add to my collection.
I have been wanting to try an angled brush
and this Blending brush is just what I have been looking for with my mature skin.
The last brush is a tapered brush I am going to be using for around my hairline.
The last two brushes came with a plastic brush cover to keep the brush shape.
This is the Angled Blush Brush.
This is the Ultimate Blending Brush.
This is the Small Tapered Brush
I really love using these brushes and the feel of the bristles on my face is really nice! I think my fav is the Ultimate Blending Brush.


Hope you enjoyed this quick beauty post! I can't say enough about the products made by e.l.f. They are not only wonderful, but so affordable! 
(disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement. I just love the product!)
Enjoy!

Custom Gem Cutter!


Comments

Popular Posts