A Few Of My Favorite Things




Decorating for Christmas at CJD.Sign.
Hi Sweet Friends,
I know, I know, this is so cliche', but I do have many favorite things! As I am sure you do too!
photo by CJD.Sign
My Christmas Tree, when the decorating year is mine and I get to put out all the glitz and glittery items! I love the Christmas tree decked out in it's finest!!
photo by CJD.Sign
I love my dog, Raider On The Go, who has retired from being a Service Animal and is now enjoying his Retirement Years!
These are my favorite things - Julie Andrews 1965
This song, from the Sound of Music staring Julie Andrews, just lifts my spirits up!
photo by Jeff Hunt
My favorite Gemstone is Aquamarine!
photo by CJD.Sign
I love all my Grandchildren & my Children!!
My favorite thing to do at Christmas time is to take a drive with hubby around the neighborhood and view Christmas lights and decorations. Of course, with a cup of hot cocoa!
 I love to crochet!
 Of course Chocolate is the top of my Favorite Things List!!
photo: Pier One 2011
I so enjoy entertaining, having family and friends gather, and the joy of love & laughter. 
What are your favorite things?

To ALL My Family & Friends,
Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas,
 E ku odun, 
Joyeux Noël, 
Frohe Weihnachten,
 Sretan Božić, 
Καλά Χριστούγεννα, 
Mele Kalikimaka, 
Śubh krisamas (शुभ क्रिसमस), 
Feliz Natal,  
 Meri Kurisumasu,

Wesołych Świąt,
s rah-zh-dee-st-VOHM (C рождеством!),
Blithe Yule,
Chag Molad Sameach (חג מולד שמח), 
karisama te nawāṃ sāla khušayāṃwālā hewe (ਕਰਿਸਮ ਤੇ ਨਵਾੰ ਸਾਲ ਖੁਸ਼ਿਯਾੰਵਾਲਾ ਹੋਵੇ), 
Bon Natale,  
Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
Danistayohihv &Aliheli'sdi Itse Udetiyvasadisv,
Nizhonigo Keshmish,
Meri Kirihimete,

Veselé Vianoce,
Selamat Natal,
Feliz Navidad,
God Jul,
 Nadolig Llawen.
 *no particular order!
Enjoy!   CJD.Sign

 Here is an added bonus: LINK from Kristen over at "I Heart Naptime"
Picture
http://www.customgemcutter.com/sapphire.html


Comments

Popular Posts