e.l.f. Cosmetics ~ Holiday ~ Tuesday Beauty Review


7 duo shadows for Night Looks

Hi Friends!
Today we are exploring more e.l.f. eye shadow duos, lip tint & face bronzer.

EYES
This is the Day to Night Smokey Eye Set. I just love this set. It comes with 3 duo shadows and application brush. The set starts with a nice duo of neutral colors for the day and pops in 2 duos of darker shades for the night. Mix and match, these colors are beautiful.
 
 Another Night e.l.f. set I picked up is this quad duo pack. Love the colors and the combinations are perfect for date night & parties! I wore the Blue & Gold for my Christmas Photos!
I really like the e.l.f. shadows. The color stays in place and does not clump, even when layering. The shadow goes on smoothly and many of the colors have a pop of shine. Great for the Night life!


Lips
The lip balm tint in Berry is a nice change from a chap stick. A newer product in the e.l.f. line.
The lip balm tint comes in a nice small container that fits easily in your bag or pocket.
Applied with a finger tip, I found using my ring finger and applying it to the top lip, I wasted less tint. Rubbing the lips together is a slick, slightly sticky feel at first. It gives the lips a wet look.


FACE



We are looking at the duo combination compact of blush and bronzer. I love this idea! I use the blush on a daily basis and to have the bronzer right there is such a plus!

The bronzer also makes a nice highlighter for the cheek bones, temple area, upper hair line and down the sides of the nose. Placing a bit of blush close by each area really enhances the look!

I like the e.l.f. packaging and the recycling of the materials. There are some "directions" for the makeup application as well as a link to show off your look on Instagram!

As always, e.l.f. is comparable to the many other makeup on the market, however, the price is right and the product endurance outlasts most others I have tried! Bravo e.l.f.!!

I hope you try some e.l.f. products for yourself. I have found e.l.f. at Target & Walmart Stores. The prices are low but the quality is high. 


Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Disclaimer: "I have not been paid in anyway  by any advertisers or compensated for any comments in this post. This is my 100% opinion."

Our Sponsor:  YemmyMade.com

Comments

Popular Posts