What to Wear Wednesday ~ BAGS!!!!

What to Wear Wednesday ~ Featuring Summer Bags


I love bags!!

 I have certain bags for the Seasons and usually follow along the lines of :
  •  Summer Bags are natural fibers, bright colored and fun.
  • Winter Bags are dark colored, leather, Totes or Messenger Bags. 
  • Spring Bags are colorful, pastel, white or creams and neutrals.  
  • Fall Bags are neutral colors, fall colors, warm and comfy.
Is there a set "Rule" for what bag is taken when?
Well, I typically choose:
  • A casual bag with casual dress clothing.
  • A more dressy or glitzy bag when I am going out on the town.
  •  For church, I usually try to match the outfit  I am wearing.
  • For traveling, a messenger bag can be the ideal bag.
  • A trip to the beach is a good time to choose not only a floppy beach bag, but one with a closure to hold valuables secure.
  • A trip camping is a great time to sport that cute back pack or messenger bag.
  • A road trip bag, for me, is a tote. Perfect to hold things to read and do! 
Hope these ideas help! I know it is sometimes hard to choose the right bag, but just remember, choose the one that will not only do the job, but look good too!
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign
Our Sponsor, Yemmy Made Accessories

Comments

Popular Posts