Creative Day Thursday! Olivine Wire Work Pendant and Earrings

Swarovski Olivine Crystal Beads: My latest "Creative Day Thursday" Project!

This Bicone Color is more accurate for my current project.
 3 -8mm-Olivine-Swarovski-Crystal-Bicone Beads
 1 -11mm-Olivine-Swarovski-Elements-Crystal-Briolette-Pendant
I had a hard time finding this shape. I love it!! 

Gold plated 21gauge wire spooled

photo as see on Beadsmith

A fun wire project with dainty elements and delicate wire work. I enjoy using this wire for delicate shaping and bead work.

Here is the plan as drawn out before attempting the design.
The piece came out perfectly as hoped. I will be making more of this type of set for sale in our YemmyMade Accessories Boutique. http://yemmymade.com
A quick side by side view.

The finished set! I chose not to wire work the earrings, as I personally have wire work stick into my hair.

Elegant Swarovski Crystal Olivine Set in Gold by CJD.Sign
This was a fun set to work on. Though it did not consist of a lot of different elements, this piece, being delicate, pose a challenge in keeping the beads centered.
Hope you like it as much as I do.
Enjoy!
CJD.Sign

Comments

Popular Posts